Friday, June 4, 2021

Daily Moments .Time.I Will SURVIVE .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

 Is much sexyer than anything else. After you cum you have to talk.Is much sexyer than anything else. After you cum you have to talk.Daily Moments .Time.I remember being so exhausted after this show, because I was running up and down the stage like a crazy person.DON'T LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON ME. GLORIA GAYNOR - I Will SURVIVE .

UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy.




YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.Fairy tales, fairies, and hares lost in the woods. W4M. There Goes My Baby · By Charlie Wilson.

Time, seasons, days, minutes, clocks to watch, dashes to make, common factors, in the ways to grow. Have to say, it has been a moment or two, lost in time. W4M Senior to senior, time for kids to play in the yard, gone, babe for Mighty Mouse, child of fifties, older, witty and wise, road trips, on the way to the mountains, left to climb. 

Views On The Water. Pacific Beach,SCCA Players Club! Clowns To The Left, Jokes To The Right, Who Let The Dogs Out?(Menifee)Be Fucking Brave! Above Normal .Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.

Ric Olsen shared,FOREVER HOME: Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.

You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time or outcomes from their choices or yours. When you finally recognize that truth then you will understand the true meaning of forgiveness of yourself and others. From this point. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
From this point. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
MICKYMOUSECROOKNAZICAMPINCALI.BLOGSPOT.COM
From this point. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful. Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
Armenia vs Azerbaijan War Update You have to accept that you can’t change the past experiences, opinions of others at that moment in time or...


Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it:Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."It's the little things that matter the most .Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.




The Customer Service Law of Averages states that for every 1 customer who DOES complain abut something, there are at least ten more who had the same concern and did NOT complain.One More Minute.Daily Moments .Time.I Will SURVIVE .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

 


Tin Cans .They don't call us Happiness Engineers for nothing. If you need help, we're here for you!We care about your happiness!Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans." What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".

'Disney Eyeing Tom Hanks To Play Geppetto In Robert Zemeckis' 'Pinocchio' Justin Kroll .PDT TELL DADDY THAT UNCLE EPSTEIN KILLED HIMSELF'
CRAZYANDWEIRDSADSTORIESOFMILITARYJOES.BLOGSPOT.COM
'Disney Eyeing Tom Hanks To Play Geppetto In Robert Zemeckis' 'Pinocchio' Justin Kroll .PDT TELL DADDY THAT UNCLE EPSTEIN KILLED HIMSELF'
In the darkest moments, when you feel like quitting, think of those who love you, those who love you, how they would suffer in feeling broke...
'I don't care what you think of me! Unless you think I'm awesome in which case, you're right! Carry on...'Article by David Hathaway.Freaks, frogs, fools, dances in the dark, cows to call, dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of New Yorker, cattle to call, hogs and pigs.
I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'

I’m Ready to Die & That doesn’t mean I’m suicidal that just means I’m about to speak my truth & I accept whatever consequences that come with it #DirtyHollywood “THEY” hate the truth they will kill to avoid it THE LIGHTS Sacrificed me and I refuse to be silent any longer FUCK IT.

Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise (Official Parody of "Gangsta's Paradise").We care about your happiness!Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans." What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".


 Liars:Kick a dawg when he is down, dicks, dawgs, donkey dates, trips to hell and back with a hog. Sisters of color, have things to say. How many kids to have out of the fag, 8 tomorrow, back to back. Cows to call home, pages to books. Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Nature Trail to Hell .NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My Gems.

May be an image of 2 people
NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Just saying, what is up with that?
May be a meme of one or more people and text that says 'Only people with an IQ 140 can find all the 5 differences'



 







Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows.Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today."

HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just Amazing! Don'...